I’m having another one of those moments. I don’t know which task manager to go with. My two option are:
I currently use Wunderlist, but I checked out Todoist and really like the look of it.
Why I want to stay with Wunderlist
- It has tons of free features. And I mean tons of them – with Todoist, you have to pay for most of the features that Wunderlist gives out for free.
- The team is awesome. The Wunderlist team is an awesome team. They are ‘personal’, sort of like Slack, and they make the product with love.
- It’s the one I use now. I use it now, but don’t let that put you off. I am happy to change.
Why I want to switch to Todoist
- I prefer the look. It looks cleaner, and I just prefer the way the tasks are shown.
- It has Karma and stats. I love stats, and I’m a huge stats nerd.
- It has IFTTT integration. This is the big player for me. This means I can link it up to Github, Evernote, and more.
So which one should I go with? Vote in the poll below!